Friday 18 March 2011

LEMON MERINGUE PIE, SEARCH OVER

Morning all, im sharing today my lemon meringue pie recipe that i made a couple of days ago, this has been one recipe that i try to avoid, for some reason it seems to take me ages to make one and lots of non interupted concentration which is no easy fete with a little one. So i got the lego out and some chocolate bunnys for my princess (bad mummy), and off i went into the kitchen to finally master the lemon pie, armed with my best emma bridgewater apron and my trusty mixer i felt ready for action, i wanted enough tart in the lemon and lovely chewy meringue, and i think my lovelies ive done it, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

Here are some pictures, i will post the recipe later on today, at the moment im being called to build a house out of lego, much more difficult x


No comments:

Post a Comment